June 21, 2009

Sunday

Photobucket
The sunglasses, Europe House, the fringed shirt, Gina Tricot,
the harem pants, Selected and the stud gladiators, Spirit Store.

The today's outfit. We went to Tampere to check if we would find something from the summer sales. And we did! Surprise ... At the morning when choosing clothes I thought that I'll put on my cool heels and walk the whole day with them on, but after a couple of shops I had to change them to those gladiators. Lucky I had them with ... :D Maybe the heels were not the best shoes for shopping ...

Now after a little rest we'll go to visit my aunt in Valkeakoski. They have a new house and something. This is what I will wear! And at the same time, this is what I bought today!

Photobucket
The basic top, GT, the skirt (new), H&M, the lace thighs, Lindex,
the cool wedges (new), Andiamo, the stud bracelet, France and
the sunglasses, Provinssirock.

Photobucket
Details!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The shooooeees!! I had been checking these out earlier also
and now that they were on sale, of course I bought them!

Yesterday we came home from our granny's, I don't have any other good pictures than this. The lake was so clear, calm and beautiful. Weeheee!

Photobucket

I have to get my parents to buy me (I don't have money ...) the tickets to this festival called Pitkä Kuuma Kesä. I need to go, because Crystal Castles will be there. And you can't miss them.

EDIT, I have the same face on the pictures. :D Ha, ha.

EDIT2, What do you think about this layer? Seriously? And the photos like this, big?

4 comments:

Erika said...

toi hame on ihana :> ja isot kuvat on hyvä juttu!

jassie said...

kiittii! oi, hienoa :D

Magda said...

I like the new layer! And your skirt, I was planning to buy one of the same kind when the summer sales start here...

jassie said...

Oh, that's good! Yeah, you definately should ;]