June 24, 2009

100th

Wohoo, my 100th post is here! Feels like I just started to blog ... Well actually I did, I've just been posting very unneeded stuff here like a maniac. Oh well. I'll keep on doing it.

I went through my black and white Lomo film, and found some nice stuff to show you. I didn't like the black and white film as much as the colourful one though. Now I have to save some money so I can buy new films.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tell me what you think! xx

4 comments:

Erika said...

tosi kivoja kuvia! :)

jassie said...

kiiitos paljon! :]

Naomi said...

what type of camera and lens are you using for these pictures? they're amazing!

naomiveronica.

lipstickandloudmouths.blogspot.com

jassie said...

n a o m i v e r o n i c a, it is a (pink) Fisheye Lomo camera, that I bought from Urban Outfitters store in Sweden. :)