July 06, 2009

Helloo

Photobucket

Photobucket
The hoodie, Carlings, the shirt, ZARA, the pants, Selected and the shoes, internet ... ?

Photobucket

Yesterday when we dropped my brother to his drum lessons we went to see these graffitis near the place. We took some photos, but my camera's battery (well not battery, but you know?) died, so the photos were not-so-good. It was a cool place, though, and I loved all the MJ graffitis there were. And there on the ground we found lots of - I don't know what they were, but like papers that had accidents written to them, accidents that had happened to someone at their work. Formal papers! They were all from the sixties, we just read them all. Some of them had cut their thumb off accidently, some of them fallen in stairs ... :D It was interesting.

Today I have done nothing but watched the third season of Heroes. I already watched Villains and now I'm starting Fugitives. IT'S SO GOOD. Anyone else in love with Heroes?

Tomorrow I will go to Tampere, because Patricia, my friend, comes there too! FUN!

5 comments:

carocream said...

haha thank you, sweetie! I'm jealous of your pink fisheye and the second photograph!

La Marquise said...

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

jassie said...

carocream, your welcome! oh, hah ;D
GEMA, thank you very much!

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

I like your pink camera. I need to find somewhere to develop my Holga film...

I have never seen Heroes, but my family says they love it.

delightfully-tacky.blogspot.com

jassie said...

thank you! oh, i'd love to have a holga.

you really should check it out! :D It's so good.