July 12, 2009

Yes, Indeed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking for something ...
The hoodie, DIY/Seppälä, the top, Gina Tricot, the shorts, DIY/Cheap Monday, the shoes and the bag, Ellos.

Yesterday's outfit. I saw my friend Laura after a long time and we hung out in the centre of the mighty Kangasala! Took photos and ate popsicles. Then we rented a movie and watched it at Laura's house. Haha, it was funny, I guess it was called White Chicks, or something? Can't remember really.

Today we went to Ideapark with my family. I bought a top, a sweater, two pairs of the most amazing shoes. I love the other pair so much! They're the shoes that I've been looking for, a pair of rad ankle boots. I have a photo!

Photobucket
Din Sko

Love, love and love. The other pair was cool too, maybe someday they'll be here too.

My job starts tomorrow. I'm both excited and bored. I hate that I must be there at 8 am? They think I can wake up at 6 am at summer? No way. But I just have to. That makes my excitement totally go away. I could just stay at home and sleep the whole day, hahah. Well, I'll get some money. I'll do anything (almost..) for money! And this is quite easy, still. Great. I hope the grannys will like me. Hah, yeah it's a retirement home.

I need new nail polish. Maybe dark blue.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Toi ketjuhuppari on tosi hieno :---) Oon halunnu tollasen siitä saakka ku näin Fashiontoastissa joskus, mutta en tiiä mistä hankin tollasta ketjua plus oon muutenkin niin tumpelo etten osaa :|

jassie said...

joo mäkin just sieltä löysin inspiraation, haha! meet vaan jonnekin rautakauppaan! tai sitten löytyy kyl jostain jos on esimerkiks hong kong tai joku siinä lähellä, sieltä mäkin hommasin ... :DDDD mäkin luulin et ois kauhee vaikeeta mut ei se sit ollukkaa oikee!

bloo90fashion said...

i like your outfit !
really .

xoxo.
bloo.

carocream said...

hehe i love sale. I like the way you DIY the cardigan!