July 21, 2009

Let Me Be Your Supernova

Photobucket
The cardi, H&M, the shirt, Carlings and the shorts, MOG.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The bag, Pieces/Secondhand.

I don't have many magnificent outfit pictures now, because I don't need to dress up for work ... I could, but well, no. But after this week, I promise you'll see more outfits! I'm here now to show you my latest finds! Actually: a find. The red&white bag! Isn't it awesome! I found it from a secondhand store.

Today was a lazy day at work, and that's how I like it. This whole week should be like this day, so maybe it would go fast and then I'd be free AND rich!

My computer's being very irritating. Slow as hell.

3 comments:

vintagedress said...

NICE!

Miri said...

What a wonderfull bag!!OMG...really delicious!!

jassie said...

vintagedress, thank you! x
mirizzza, i love it too!! thanks!