July 28, 2009

Faster, Harder, Scooter

I've got so much photo footage from these couple of days that you can't even imagine. As the clock is already 1am I think I'll just show you my today's (yesterday's really) outfit and come back tomorrow (later today) with the photos (that we took with Laura). Sounds good, eh? Talking about sounds, when we today (yesterday...) went to see Brüno in the cinema, I saw this ad saying The Sounds were coming to Tampere! I was like COOL, I'LL BE THERE! So, if I get company, I'll definately be there. And I hope it's going to be a all-age gig ...

Photobucket
The sweater, Gina Tricot, the leggings, Urban Outfitters, the boots, Din Sko.

Photobucket
It's my latest DIY project! Well, it's not much of a DIY, just put those chains hanging from the shoe laces.

I would really, really like to have the Sam Edelman Zoe booties (who wouldn't?) and I've been thinking that when I get my pay check, I would have money to buy them, but after I'd have bought them I wouldn't have much money left any more ... Logical, yes. But I would like to have other stuff too! But, then on the other hand ... Damn, life can be hard sometimes.

Hah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vähänkö hyvä idea laittaa noi ketjut kengännauhoihin, tosi siistit =)

carocream said...

your legging and shoes are sooooo beautiful!

jassie said...

Anonymous, kiitti!
carocream, aw, thank you! :]