July 19, 2009

FOOOD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some weird food/shoe/eating photos for you here. We had a BBQ party! Some uncles came here from Helsinki and Kangasniemi. We ate some good food, chatted and well, what do people mostly do when BBQing. Hah. I also read some books while the sun was setting down and it was quite cold. But I got my soft bathrobe! I must've looked like a maniac, lying in the sun with a bathrobe on ... That's me!

The cake was good! So I took a big piece ... Too big. I think I won't be eating cake for a while. :D How are you everyone? I'm tired. And I'm already sad that the weekend's going to end soon and my long sleeps will turn to short sleeps. Excruciating ... What a word. Haha, oh nooo, err, maybe I'll go offline now. BYE!

PS. Btw, I created a Dailybooth account! Here. There's not much to see yet, but if you have an account, tell me!

No comments: