January 22, 2009

Here I Am

Hi ya!

I should maybe tell you something about myself (although, i think you're not really that interested). My name is Jasse, well Jasmiina. But everyone calls me Jasse. I live in Finland, in a city called Tampere (we have the first McDonald's in Finland!). Or well, not actually in Tampere but in Kangasala, which is a little place near by Tampere. My family consists of my mom, dad and a little brother. They're very important to me. I don't like living in Finland. I hate the weather, especially winters, the language and the country itself. I also hate that nobody knows where Finland is! Why would I want to live in a country most of the people don't even know exists? Oh well, maybe I'm magnifying a little. Or not. Still, when I get older I will move somewhere else.

In my future I don't want to have a nine-to-five desk job, drinking coffee and reading papers. I wanna do something where I can show my creativity to the world. I want people to know who I am. Maybe photographing, fashion designing or writing. Who knows? Although, sometimes I think I will eventually be in the nine-to-five desk job without a penny in my pocket living in a litte rent house in Finland. Hopefully not.

Music owns a big part of my life. I don't really play that much myself (except with piano I can play a couple of Coldplay songs and something else), but when it comes to listening music, you could call me the world champion. :Dd Singing is also my very favorite spare time activity. I'm not good at it though. It's just fun.

Great. Now you know something about me and hahahah I'm so interesting, eh? D: lol.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night.

♥: Jassie

No comments: