January 26, 2009

And In Between The Silence I Hear You Calling Me

Guess where I was today. McDonald's. :( No good. I promise, I'm gonna leave McDonald's behind and start a healthy life. So I won't get fat. :( Hahah. But really, I have to throw McDonald's out of my freaking life! Tomorrow I get to use my Wayne's Coffee -card! I get a free coffee, I get a free coffee! Yay. And Julia will come with me, I think I have mentioned it already once ... Not sure.

Btw, I have a picture of my outfit today! Here you are.

Photobucket

The vest is from ... err ... i don't know really. Hah! It's old. The dress/shirt/tunic is from Lindex, and the shoes are from a little shop, I don't remember. I really like that dress/shirt/tunic, it's so comfortable and nice to wear. :]

We would have had skiing in school today but I forgot (Really forgot! Not on purpose ...) it, so I put that dress/shirt/tunic on. And I didn't have any other clothes to change to. Hahah, so I didn't go skiing. What a shame. I'm so sad ... NOT! Well, sometimes skiing can be nice, right? Ok, no it can't. :D

Today's song is definately Alesha Dixon's The Boy Does Nothing. It's been stuck in my head the whole day! It's a good song.

I can't think of anything else to write, so BYE.

♥: Jassie

No comments: