January 25, 2009

All The Clouds Have Silver Linings

Dear Diary,

Today I had very much fun! We went bowling with my friends, Annika, Henni and Heta. Hah, and just for you to know, I suck at bowling. Well actually this was my first time, so it was pretty obvious that I suck, I guess. At the first round I was a major sucker, but actually the second round went pretty nice! I got 91 points, and I was 2nd! :D And I would have probably won, if our time there would have not ended just before my turn. That was so my luck. Haha, but we had so much fun that it didn't matter! After the bowling we went to McDonald's (surprise, surprise) and I ate very much, you could also say; too much. :D I should really consider to stop eating in McDonald's. It's so fattening and unhealthy. But the food is so good and cheap so it's nice to go there sometimes. Not too often though.

Np: Cut Copy - Feel The Love

If you have never heard of this band, I suggest you to give it a listen. Because who ever you are I know you will love it! Or maybe not ... I don't know really. :D But, the point was that Cut Copy rocks ya socks! Hahah.

Ugh! I want so badly to Wayne's Coffee, because I have a card what I can get a free coffee with! It's like burning in my wallet. :D I just have to go and use it! And maybe tuesday I will, with Julia. :] ♥

Good byee!

♥: Jassie

No comments: