January 01, 2010

Hello.

The sales. Few days ago I told you about the new stuff I bought, and here they are now! I love them all and can't wait to go shopping again ...

Photobucket
A cardigan, Gina Tricot. Wasn't even on sale, but I had to buy it.

Photobucket
A big t-shirt, Spirit Store.

Photobucket
A dress, One Way. This cost only €6,50!

Photobucket
A circle scarf, Gina Tricot. Wasn't on sale either, but I had to buy it.

Photobucket
A Fenchurch top, One Way.

Photobucket
A cropped sweater, Vero Moda.

Photobucket
New DVDs also, Memento, Alexander and Hancock.

What do you think about the things? Good or bad or very bad? :D

Great. Now I think I could just snuggle in that cosy sofa and watch movies the whole day. Tomorrow I'll go shopping and hopefully I'll find something nice!

Ps, sorry about the wet hair in the photos .... :DDDDDd

1 comment:

bb said...

i love the black dress