January 23, 2010

Are You Trying To Save My Soul?

It's been a nice day, I've done nothing! We bought goodies and rented four movies. We've already watched one, The Fall, and it was a beautiful movie, no doubt. I loved the story too and all the sceneries. If there are any people who haven't yet seen it you really should watch it. Especially people who love visually beautiful things (everyone, right?). I loved Lee Pace in it, and the little girl Alexandria was cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I think I'll continue and watch a Japanese film, Castle in the Sky. I just love Hayao Miyazaki. Great, bye!

2 comments:

Savana said...

The Fall is so amazing!!

Jennifer Galatioto said...

It was kind of all over the place but beautiful!