January 19, 2010

Hahahah

We're living sad times now, you know. I always thought that I could trust them. But the thing is, I can't anymore! They have betrayed me, everyone ... :( I don't know what to do, I'm completely lost. I guess I'm just going to have to find new ones. You see, my bags ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I even got two of these but they're both ripped!

... are all broken. :( Well not actually all, I've got one that has a drawing of a puppy and a stupid text. It's not even cute although it may sound like that, it's horrible. So I won't be using it ... Sad. Now I should maybe sew all of them back together, but I think I'm too (lazy) busy with school. Hah, maybe I'll do it sometime.

After these sad news it's good to have something positive, so ...

Photobucket

I bought sunglasses (in the middle of winter, yes)! They're lovely. I'm fed up with winter already so summer, please come. I'm waiting!

I'm sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you bought the sunglasses?