December 20, 2009

Wow

Heheh, hi. If I had a good reason for not posting anything, I'd write it here, but I actually don't. Maybe it's been the new school and everything. Now the christmas holidays have started and I got time so I thought I could blog a bit more often. Sorry guys though, hope somebody's still reading this!

So as I already mentioned, school's been kinda hectic, particularly last week because of all the exams. But now it's over, at least for couple weeks! I needed this so much. Yesterday I had to wake at 7am to go to church, because we had a some kind of christmas celebration thing there from school. Then later we went to see the Couples Retreat movie, and hahah if you haven't seen it and if you like that kinda movies go to the nearest cinema and watch it immediately. It was so good, I laughed incredibly much.

Today we went to see if we could find some nice winter shoes for me (could not) and also to get a new carpet for me. First we tried to find a nice round carpet but we couldn't so we bought the carpet below! I think it's lovely but the pictures are not the best ones, maybe later I'll take better ones. It's so soft! I think it will be amazing to get out of the bed in the morning and stand on it! Can't wait to test! ;d

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I think I could just relax and wait for christmas to arrive! Tomorrow we'll put the christmas tree and bake some gingerbreads. Cool, bye! ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hah, I don't usually have my hair like that. Just testing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ootpas nätti :) ja kiva ku postailet taas!

DreamFieldPromenade said...

omg I kinda lost your blog, I'm so happy I found it back! Your hair looks lovely like that and I love your blouse xoxo