December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays

I haven't been on computer for a long time and I don't feel like being right now eather, so I'll just do a fast update! Christmas was lovely, I had a great time with my family and I got awesome presents (you'll see some). I haven't really done anything these past days but hung out with my family and played Rock Band (I have to say, it's definately my favourite game atm). Except for today I went shopping with my friend Laura and bought some nice things (I'll show them later, maybe), I love the winter sales! We also went to see Avatar and GEEEE it was amazing. I wish I had an own avatar thing ......

Photobucket

Photobucket
My dearest, Fender Stratocaster. I used to play medium, but nowadays I play hard, SUCCESS

Photobucket
Pipareita!!!

Photobucket

Some presents:

Photobucket
A scarf I got from my friends, I love it.

Photobucket
CDs: Arctic Monkeys - Humbug, Pendulum - Hold Your Colour, Coldplay - X&Y, M.I.A - Arular and Kanye West - 808's and Heartbreaks

Photobucket
DVDs: Heroes season 3, Heroes rocks. Everything 'rocks' nowadays? Wonder why ... (ROCK BAND ROCK BAND ROCK BAND) and then the lovely movie Love Me if You Dare. Watch it if you haven't.

Now I think I'll go and err ... be with my friends&family and (PLAY ROCK BAND) ...

And ps, tomorrow I'll go shopping - again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ihana postaus ja rock band yes <3