December 21, 2009

It's Almost Christmas

Hellooo, I have done nothing today! But it's alright since it's nearly christmas. Now I'm making cheese pasta and I think I'll forget it on the stove ... After cheese pasta I'll go to Tampere with my brother and then meet my dad there to buy mom some christmas presents! And maybe look for some nice boots ... I really need some :d Btw, I hate it when I put too much water on the pasta things and then the pasta is not so great but still very al dente (of course)! Now, eating ^__^

Here are some photos of outfits that I've wore during last weeks. And this first one, this is what I usually look in the winter, and it's frigginn boring (and usually I've got black jeans instead of these tartans)! But I love the coat, it's a huge tent and I look like a whale in it but it's still lovely! And it's got big, big pockets. :-3

Photobucket
The coat, Topshop, the scarfs, old ..., the jeans, Only?, the shoes, can't remember.

Photobucket
The cardi, GT, the shirt, JC, the jeans, GT.

Photobucket
The cardi, GT, the shirt, H&M, the jeans, GT.

MY NEW PHONE! I got it a while ago but I haven't obviously shown it yet, so here! I love it so much! Now I must hurry because my bus leaves in 7 minutes. BYE

Photobucket

No comments: