September 01, 2009

STOP! Hammertime

Photobucket
Why, oh why so serious? The plaid shirt, JC, the shirt, Tuuri, the faux fur scarf, GT, the pants, GT, the bag, Ellos.com and the shoes, Vagabond.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in love with the scarf! I could wear it everyday! Hahah, I look like a jerk in the first picture. Well let's just sayyy ... I was super tired. Yeah, that should do it. Actually I kinda am. School's taking all my time and energy and everything! I hate it! I want to do other stuff too. Sometimes I do have spare time though ... Especially when I won't do my maths homework ... Like today. Ha. I suck. I'm scared of the upcoming maths exam, it's going to be such an epic fail, I can feel it already! I know, I should be doing the homework and not sitting in front of this thing, but OH WELL the damage has been done already, might as well sit here for another moment. :] Carry on.

Now, maths, food and sleep. Oh, and Big Brother. Hah, ha ha. Bye!

Oooh, and 29 (or 30) followers and (almost... kinda far in the distance...) 6000 hits! Thank you so much, blogging is cool, you are cool, life's cool, i'm off! BYE

2 comments:

t.g.s said...

awesome outfit
awesome must haves
awesome style
awesome everything
:)

jassie said...

aw, thank you!