September 02, 2009

I Believe You Could Be What I Need To Believe

Photobucket
The scarf, old..., the vest with studs, Pull&Bear, the cardigan, H&M, the pants, Gina Tricot and the shoes, Vagabond.

Heyy, I'm watching Big Brother! Isn't that just so cool. I hate finnish tv shows, every fucking idea in them is copied from somewhere else, like America or England! What's the point? Ugh, I hate it, why can't they just come up with something new? Boring. :( And yeah it would be cool if the finnish versions would be better than the originals, but they aren't! Lousy copies, that's all.

OH MY, I'm so excited about the Mentalist (tv-show, you know) starting in Finland! I feel deep inside me that it's such a good show! Anyone watched it before? Is it good? Whooo! And then Harper's Island starts too, but that I've watched already ... Guess I could watch it again, it was so good!

SO. Wazzuup people? Anyone bought the Emma Cook booties for Topshop yet?

1 comment:

AMIT said...

This days everything is copied and made again.The picture posted is good one.

Beauty Blog