November 06, 2010

Hi.

So I've been away for almost a year! That's amazing, right? This thing, blogging, just like kinda ended ... but now! I've started to miss you all (as if there'd be anyone anymore, and if there is, I missed you!) So. Because the year has gone, and I don't really know where ... feels like I'd just yesterday posted something here, I thought I'd maybe start again here or make a completely new blog. A new blog sounds kinda good because I might have changed a little during this year and I don't like all of the old posts. They're stupid. I was stupid ... No wait I still am. MISUNDERSTANDING. ha But really. A new blog, huh?

But yeah, while I think about this bloggy blog thing (feel free to share your thoughts too) I thought I'd do a thingy where I post about all the best stuff that happened in this universe and particularly my universe during the year I was gone of this blog world! So, LET'S GET CRACKING!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So, that's my year! A bunch of movies & a TV show, some travelling and a cute pokémon/animal/panda, that has no particular reason for being in the list. It was a good year indeed. Next year I'll try to do something that might actually matter.

HAh, as if.

4 comments:

Adeline said...

Welcome back <33 I can't wait to see more posts from you ;D

Also,Is the 4th photo from mr. nobody?orr..ahh i can't remember the movie.

jassie said...

oooh thank you very much!

yeah it is from mr. nobody you remember right! what an amazing film.

Unknown said...

http://maxalas.blogspot.com/ καθημερηνα νεα βιντεο φωτογραφιες

Jim said...

To help begin Microsoft
Office 2010 Professional
the particular Thursday release of its fresh Home windows Windows vista main system along with Office 2007 software collection, 'microsoft' took in the Terminal Constructing with New york city Municipality's Western world Chelsea neighborhood for a alternatively unconventional festivity: aerial dancers hanging from the making and forming the logos for Vis in addition to Office 2007. Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007