March 29, 2010

I'm Starting With The

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photo mobile!

Today we went to Ideapark to check if there would be new amazing shoes for me, there weren't, boring. I didn't really buy anything else either, but well it's better this way because now I got all my mighty funds (15€) spared. :) Great. Hah, the first photos are taken from the bus stop near Ideapark, the landscape differs pretty much.

I think I should go to sleep now, my sleep pattern's all messed up and I'm tired of being tired all the time. Not nice.

And:

Photobucket
The jacket, GT, the scarf, old..., the cardigan, Only, the shirt, Zara, the shoes, DinSko and the bag, Weekday.

1 comment:

Jim said...

NPD, however, said it has the early Office 2007 downlaod statistics are generally subdued, considering the fact that 1 taking part dealer included in the survey didn't offer it has the information and facts over time to be considered for that report.Office 2007 industrial system gross sales, in the mean time, risen just about Sixty one.Three percent through their very first thirty day period connected with revenue, compared to Microsoft Office 2010 Standard Office '03 in the very first thirty day period, a review famous. Microsoft office 2007