October 07, 2009

Hmh

Hi. It's been a while, again. And I haven't even been busy. But there's really nothing to write about, I don't think your interested in my school days or school outfits that I've put together in 5 minutes. I like school, I like the people, I'm going crazy with someone - in a positive way ... kinda, I've seen some old friends, I've been awkward, I've been talkative, I've bought stuff, I've watched TV, I've read, I've written, I've listened to music, I've sung, I've been happy, I've been sad, I've been pissed off and I've been cheerful!

At Saturday, we'll go to Helsinki and then to Stockholm. Shop. At Sunday we'll be in Stockholm. Shop. Green Day. At Monday we'll be in Stockholm. Shop. And at Tuesday we'll be back in Helsinki and then back in Tampere. Then some awesomeness with friends. Then next week, back to school. :(

I hate being replaceable. It's no fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos from the past days !

I wanna try the medicine for shyness. Sounds interesting.

2 comments:

maria said...

lisää tuo toinen kuva galleriaan, ihana ;__;♥

jassie said...

en minä haluu :-DD